Windows Version 1.0.5 is Here
We’re happy to share that version 1.0.5 of the SmartThings app for Windows Phone is now available for free download.
Windows version 1.0.5 includes several bug fixes, user interface improvements, and overall performance improvements for an improved user experience and increased stability. Here is a look at a few of the tweaks and noteworthy new features:
• Added a Hub detail screen
• Added a Z-Wave utilities screen
• Enhanced the getting-started experience for people you invite to share your account
• Improved password recovery experience
• Added tooltips in the Dashboard and Things screen for when your Hub’s offline
• Account sharing
Category:Featured, SmartThings Updates
Sign up for exclusive deals, tips, and news
Thank you guys for your continued Windows Phone support! The app has been great.
What’s the Z-Wave utilities screen? How do you get to that?
It’s great that WP is getting some attention but it is still way behind the Android and iOS versions. One thing I was surprised to find still missing is the ability to use my own photos. Lumias have great cameras but I can’t even use my snaps for the presence indicators! … This makes me sad.
Thanks for supporting WP8. I’m ready for that new hub!!!!!!!!