Windows Version 1.2.0 is Here
We’ve just released an updated version of the SmartThings app for Windows Phone. It’s now available for free download.
Version 1.2.0 includes lots of bug fixes and improvements designed to enhance overall performance and stability. There are also some new features–most notably, the introduction of customizable image functionality when using your smartphone as a presence device (“mobile presence”).
Here’s a look at what’s new and different:
- Added the ability to upload images to mobile presences devices is the customizable functional for presence
- Added Search to SmartSetup
- Added the ability to upload images to mobile presences devices
- Extended background to the Status Bar
- Updated forgot password validation error message
- Fixed infinite loading screen when claiming offline hub
- Fixed crash after excluding a zwave device
- Fixed crash when attempting to adjust the temperature using a slider on the device detail page
- Fixed blank instructions manuals