iOS Version 1.4.4 is Here
We’ve just released a new and improved version of our iOS app!
A full rundown of what’s new in version 1.4.4 is below, but the big thing to call out is an updated look and feel of the app. This recent facelift is the first in a series of exciting developments that we’ll be unveiling moving forward.
Version 1.4.2… …and the new version 1.4.4
• Improvements to the UI, overall performance, device preferences, and the getting-started experience
• Updated SmartApp configuration screens
• Added support for custom background images on locations
• Added ability to explore SmartApps by device type
• Added pull-to-refresh locations and edge-swipe navigation
• Improved functionality of phone as a GPS tracking sensor (Mobile Presence); tracking now associated to a specific device
• Updated the maximum geo-fence size for a location to be extremely wide
• Improved experience when adding a Hub to your account