Now Available: Professional Service Installation
We’re happy to announce that we’re now offering customers the option to hire professional service providers to set up and install a variety of SmartThings-compatible devices.
SmartThings has partnered with the second largest provider of home warranty services in the US, Cross Country Home Services, to make it easier than ever for anyone to create a smart home that matches their unique needs.
Customers can now tap into CCHS’ network of more than 40,000 licensed technicians to install a variety of SmartThings-compatible light switches, dimmers, and locks, including:
• The GE In-Wall Lighting Control On/Off Switch
• The GE Lighting Control In-Wall Dimmer Switch
• The GE 3-Way, In-Wall On/Off Switch Kit
• The GE 3-Way, In-Wall Dimmer Switch Kit
• The Schlage Keypad Lock With Lever Handle
• The Schlage Century Touchscreen Deadbolt
• The Schlage Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt
• The Kwikset Traditional Deadbolt
• The Kwikset Lever Door Lock
• The Kwikset SmartCode 914 Series Z-Wave Deadbolt
To hire a professional service provider from the CCHS network to install your smart light switch or lock, look for the availability icon (shown above) on your desired product in our Shop. Then, simply choose the professional installation option when checking out, and you’ll receive a call from SmartThings’ customer service team to help arrange an appointment time at your convenience.