Joining the Physical & Digital Worlds
IFTTT is a service that lets you create powerful connections with one simple statement: if this then that. The SmartThings channel on IFTTT is packed with 172 recipes that let you seamlessly integrate your favorite products and online services with the everyday things around you.
Here are just a few examples of what you can do…
• Receive an e-mail if there’s unexpected motion in your home
• Get a phone call if your liquor cabinet opens while you’re away
• Don’t turn on your TV until you’ve walked 10,000 steps that day
• Trigger your Belkin WeMo switch to turn on when there’s motion
• Check in at home on Foursquare with a hashtag and unlock your door
… and roughly 167 other fun and valuable use cases. Go on: Check it out, and put the Internet + SmartThings to work for you.